Oakwrights have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team based in Swainshill, Hereford.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Swainshill Hereford
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits
Office hours: Normally Monday to Friday, 8.15 a.m. to 5.00 pm. 45 minutes lunch break. Occasionally, you will be needed outside these times.
Based on the outskirts of the historic market city of Hereford and operating nationwide and abroad, Oakwrights are a multi-award winning company specializing in the design and construction of all styles of oak framed houses. Our unsurpassed reputation has been built on excellence of design, quality of product and professionalism of service.
Widely recognized as the most progressive company in our field we have successfully combined the best of modern methods of manufacturing and state of the art technology with traditional craftsmanship, leading the way in 21st century oak framing.
As our Marketing Manager you will ensure that the Marketing Department fully supports the continuing growth, expansion, and profitability of Oakwrights Ltd, and assist in achieving the aims and aspirations of the company by creatively contributing to its success in the longer-term.
Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- To take a lead on all marketing led aspects of the organisations work. All public relations and marketing development of Oakwrights, Oakwrights Country Buildings & GreenRooms by Oakwrights as the primary provider of oak frame homes, country buildings and single storey extensions in the UK
- To develop and implement marketing strategies. Increase awareness of the company, develop new clients and revenue streams, and present a high and positive profile to the public for all the products and services that Oakwrights can offer the self-build audience
- To negotiate and arrange exhibition space for attendance at around 20 trade and lifestyle shows and 12 Independent Open Days.
- Devising and monitoring marketing strategies within defined budgets to achieve both engagement and financial targets
- Oversee all marketing activity: websites, brochures, flyers, digital, etc. Monitor and regulate all external promotion of Oakwrights products and services
- Supporting and championing the Oakwrights Brand, both internally and externally, ensuring consistent application and delivery. Ensuring brand guidelines are observed and video, photography and onsite developments promote and extend the brand
- Ensuring that a strong digital presence across all relevant online channels and platforms is effective, sales focused and well monitored
- Managing the activities and functions of the Marketing team and contributing to performance reviews
- Developing annual marketing plans for show and open day campaigns; arranging media presence around this schedule to raise awareness drive potential self-builders to engage in person – at headquarters, at shows, at open days, on site
- Overseeing strategic and practical delivery and evaluation of the Marketing Plan as part of the company’s overall five-year business plan
Marketing Manager - You:
- Demonstrated experience of marketing management at a small to medium sized business, achieving ambitious financial growth
- Experience of leading and motivating teams and evaluating performance
- Relevant experience in budgetary management, pricing and forecasting
- Strong reporting and analysis skills
- Experience of managing and briefing suppliers/agencies, and negotiating deals and contracts
- Experience of creative project management, sometimes complex and conflicting, in a high achieving environment to strict deadlines and successful completion
- Excellent marketing skills across design and print, advertising and sales promotion, direct marketing and digital; with highest standards of persuasive and creative written and spoken English
- Ability to translate strategy into plans and targets
- Strong IT literacy, including web CMS, database - especially CRM systems, and associated data security obligations
- Committed to personal learning and development (especially industry standard knowledge and any speciality areas), ensuring commitment of the training of team members
- A proven track record of high quality customer-focused delivery in a consumer environment
Please send us your CV and let us know a little bit about yourself, what drives you and what would make you an asset to our business. If we like what we see, we will be in touch with you soon!
Please note, that due to the high number of CV's we receive, we are unfortunately not able to reply to everyone! If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks of your submission, please presume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Product Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Brand Manager, Marketing Communications, Marketing Consultant, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Assistant Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator or as Head of Marketing.