A Marketing Manager required by an exciting company to support the Managing Director as part of the marketing senior management team.. As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Leading the development of the brand positioning, key messaging and annual marketing communications strategy to support the delivery of business objectives.
- Developing the loyalty programme, seeking ways to improve retention rates
- Managing the budget to maximise available spend for best return
- Working closely with the Reservations and Partnerships managers to convert leads and support partners
- Delivering customer insight to aid better understanding of customer needs, contributing to product and pricing strategy
As a Marketing Manager you will manage three direct reports, be experienced in working towards marketing targets and have a solid digital marketing experience. Experience of working in the travel industry would be highly desirable although not essential.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business.
- Digital Marketing
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job