This is a diverse marketing role working for an ambitious, expanding financial services business. This is the perfect time to join, with opportunities for your growth and development as the business expands. You'll initially lead a small team of two first reports, but this is likely to grow.
Your role will focus on the creation, delivery and measurement of marketing campaigns both on and offline, and you'll also work closely with the chief marketing officer to transform the marketing capability, for example by introducing a CRM system .
You will be results focused with the drive to deliver success through your campaigns to the business.
- Devise B2C or B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of strengthening existing client relationships, and generating new sales leads
- Manage the implementation , tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns across numerous channels including: Digital, Events, PR and Print
- Budget responsibility, including management of campaign ROI
- Brief and oversee external agencies such as designers, PR and print firms
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Deliver regular campaign results including web analysis and evaluation KPI's
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns
You'll have at least 12-18 months experience of managing a team and at least 3 years marketing experience.
- Marketing Budget
- Marketing Campaigns
- Line Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job