As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Business with professional marketing support. You will be an integral part of helping the businesses to win work with existing, and new clients through marketing strategy.
The business is a global engineering business who offer a variety of services across the globe.
The candidate will be reporting directly into the Head of Marketing and Communications, and will play an important role working with the business leaders to ensure that the organisation have the right marketing strategy in place to support new business and retain existing clients.
- Develop a marketing plan in consultation with the leadership team and ensure branding is consistent
- Understand the business thoroughly, keeping up to date regularly on changes in the industry that will have an impact on future work
- To provide industry analysis through existing knowledge, supplemented by primary and secondary research when required
- Understand and interpret the key client issues of the Business - and interpret these into marketing campaigns alongside Business Leadership. Deliver these campaigns in line with the marketing plan.
- Manage campaign and message development, including content creation, thought-leadership, collateral development, online content, event management and awards entries
- Develop internal communications programmes to engage staff across the Globe and update on key initiatives and successes
- Support events and help manage the process
- Be a key driver of the CRM system, ensuring the Businesses can use it to their advantage
- If required put a strategic client feedback programme in place to ensure we are looking after our key clients
- Provide feedback on the success of marketing activities in your business and develop new ideas based on feedback
-CIM professional diploma in marketing
- Degree educated in either marketing or equivalent
- Proven track record in marketing
A permanent position with a fantastic benefits package and salary circa £55k.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job