My client that I am currently working with is one of London's largest developers founded more than 55 years ago, they have earned a reputation for high quality, sound governance and good management practices.
They have a reputation for honesty, integrity and delivering value. This has enabled them to successfully partner with landowners, public agencies and major commercial organisations. Who are also looking to the future with excitement as they look to expand the business using experienced management team to create a legacy in which they can take great pride.
The exciting opportunity that I have on offer is for a Marketing Manager looking to pay anything up to £50,000 + Car Allowance, Pension and Annual Leave.
- Prepare key marketing strategies in conjunction with the senior team, our communications
agency and the Head of Corporate Communications
- Manage and work closely with our appointed communications agency to deliver agreed
- Monitor and review marketing leads and opportunities
- Monthly update of marketing activities for divisional board meetings
- Prepare and co-ordinate the production of marketing brochures and collateral
- Passionate about construction, house building & customer service
- Knowledge and experience of marketing
- Qualified in Marketing / Business Studies would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, with strong social skills & ability
- Ability to identify potential new business opportunities and develop solutions
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing
If this role is of interst to you please apply. Or if you would like more information please call to speak to Coral on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job