Birmingham City Centre
Salary £28000 - £30000
Benefits include Private Health Care, Discounted gym memberships, 27 days holidays and Flexi- Time.
Cordant People are currently representing a prestige client based in Birmingham City Centre for the role of Marketing Manager, the sole focus will be on primarily supporting the strategic objectives raising the profile of the client. The role will play an active part in furthering corporate communications, branding and digital across multiple channels audiences and stakeholders.
- Play a lead role as brand champion - monitoring the use of the brand and key messages across a range of internal and external communications.
- Provide support to the Commercial Director in respect of wider organisational activities and engagement
- Lead on the creation of an annual marketing and communications plan, and the subsequent management of projects and activities allocated within it.
- Lead on the creation and implementation of ongoing stakeholder communication and engagement (especially around profile raising, two- way dialogue with audiences, lead generation and stakeholder.
- Support the Commercial Director in identifying and pursuing opportunities that support the organisational objectives
- With input from the Commercial Director, co-ordinate the creation and release of regular internal communications
- Manage SLAs with external agencies and suppliers to brief in projects and monitor performance
- Track Marketing Budget against spend
- Act as a key voice for the organisation with press and media as required
- lead the building and maintenance of corporate contact lists
- Working alongside the Commercial Director, take a lead in the design, planning, implementation and tracking effectiveness of a range of campaigns and strategic messaging
- Devise marketing related activity that will contribute to the achievement of income targets
- Support the research or marketing requirements for specific projects within and outside the building
- Maintain a database of prospects and opportunities for growth
- Make recommendations and proposals around individual giving
Cordant People is an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Marketing Manager