Our client are a leading ecommerce business based in Manchester and providing on trend and celebrity inspired products worldwide.
A position has become available for a commercially focused, results driven marketing specialist with a proven track record of demonstrable success within a retail environment.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to join the business in a period of targeted growth. You will play a pivotal role in taking the brand to the next level. Reporting directly to the owners, this role will be solely responsible for development and delivery of the Marketing Strategy for the brand within the UK and International Markets.
This role would suit someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and is looking to make their mark in the fast fashion industry. You need to be both commercial and creative, managing all areas of marketing from creative and brand.
You will be confident and knowledgeable in defining the appropriate channel mix and allocation of budget through understanding and experience of each channel. Above and beyond this you will be a motivational and inspirational leader that can pull a team of dedicated in house specialists together to deliver tangible results and growth for the business.
Key areas of the role include:
- Forecasting, setting budgets and KPI’s - You will be able to take top level revenue targets from the business owners and translate this into revenue targets by channels and recommending the appropriate budget to meet these. You will then identify the appropriate KPI’s to measure and report back on an ongoing basis.
- Strategy - From these top level targets you will then be confident in answering the question of 'how’ this will be achieved. You will be proactive in presenting back recommendations on what the Marketing Plan for the business should be to deliver, considering all channels and new initiatives
- Trading - Own the trading and promotional plan for the business. Identifying the appropriate discounting strategy. Daily monitoring of sales and proactive in implementing contingency as necessary to ensure strict sales targets are met.
- Digital - working with the Agency and In house team to set the strategy for all paid activity including: paid social, PPC, Shopping and retargeting, as well as SEO. You will allocate budget and work with the agency to optimize campaigns and ensure efficient revenue growth at an optimum ROI.
- Email/ Direct Mail - As well as managing the BAU emails as part of the trading plan , you will work to profile the customer database to devise a personalized CRM strategy that utilizes the most up to date segmenting and automation techniques. You will use these same techniques to deliver the offline DM strategy and grow as a new channel.
- Creative/ Campaign Planning - A vital part of this crucial role. You must be confident in your creative knowledge to manage a team of professionals in the full end to end campaign planning process from concepts to photography to execution
- Brand - Work with the team to identify the Brand TOV and Visuals. Understanding the market and customer profile to produce a new Brand Bible for this business and execute in a cohesive way across all channels.
- Working hand in hand with Social Media Manager to execute the Marketing Strategy across Social and Influencer channels
- PR - Managing agency to secure regular coverage across key titles both on and offline as well as key influencers and celebs. Devising targeted PR campaigns, brand partnerships and experiential events to drive awareness of the brand within core consumer base.
- Leading and motivating the team to it’s full potential, where everyone can excel and achieve both personally and as a collective. Be instrumental in creating an a positive and dynamic culture in the business to continue to make Ego a covetable place to work.
At least 2 years experience in a similar role in a fast fashion environment
Fast fashion experience distinct advantage
Experience in manging a team of min 3+
The ideal candidate will have worked in a small business/ owner led environment previously as well as experience within a larger organisation.
Confident and knowledgeable in the full marketing mix.
Brilliant people skills and the ability to manage people at all levels
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate
- Digital Marketing
- Online Retail