I am pleased to be working with a global business based in the Southside of Glasgow in the recruitment of their new Marketing Manager.
With around 65,000 employees globally, this business are at the top of their game and continue to work with a huge customer base to help improve technologies across the world.
In this role you will lead and manage the EMEA Marketing Project Management team. This team work closely with stakeholders across the business to help them translate their business strategies into regionally relevant and inspiring marketing campaigns. Through building customer journeys, portraying the right message and selecting the right channel mix to ensure effectiveness and return on investment.
Your responsibilities will be;
- Lead, manage and develop the team to deliver the highest quality service to their client group.
- Oversee the campaign management process, understand business priorities and set KPIs to drive demand and meet revenue and growth expectations.
- Deliver on objectives through determination of appropriate channel mix and optimal utilisation of marketing channels.
- Drive marketing excellence.
- Manage internal marketing systems and be the voice of the EMEA region.
- Manage internal SLA's and costs.
- Manage the team budget.
In order to be successful in this role you will;
- Have managed a large team of marketing professionals and have strong expertise in marketing project management.
- Be a very creative thinker that drives the team to deliver campaigns that engage and delight customers.
- Manage team skills, stakeholder's expectations and tight timescales to generate the highest quality output and return.
- Be used to working with a technical, complex language.
In return you will earn a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus excellent company benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job