The Marketing Manager role will own the marketing for this business unit driving awareness and lead generation across on and offline channels. This is a hands role and have ownership of the long and short term strategy.
Our client is a global B2B Service's organisation providing IT solutions to an array of customers across the private and public sectors. They are a fast growing and developing organisation that provide a value added service which is easily demonstrated to its clients. The Marketing Manager will be based in London with 1 day per week spent in the Teddington office.
The Marketing Manager role define and deliver the fully integrated marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and support the sales function, key responsibilities include:
- Drive brand awareness through on and offline channels
- Email marketing campaigns and lead generation
- Deliver defined marketing campaigns, targeting key markets through CRM and email marketing
- Ensure ROI is evaluated on all marketing activity
- Sales support
- Website management and content
- Support account and sales teams with marketing collateral and tool kits
- CRM management and data interrogation
- Budget management
To be right for the Marketing Manager role you have a track record in B2B marketing ideally within the IT sector - you will have had a hands on role being involved in defining strategy and executing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation. Knowledge of CRM and email marketing and supporting a sales team is key.
Salary on offer is up to £40,000 plus benefits