Unique opportunity to join a High-end Woman's retailer in London as a Marketing Manager.
High-end & luxury Woman's retailer based in London.
As the Marketing Manager you will:
With Brand Directors develop distinctive and compelling identity for each brand. With teams and agencies develop overarching marketing concepts for brands to appeal to and communicate the range to relevant customer groups.
- Develop brand tone of voice and ensure this is represented in all photographic and presentation standards and guidelines and work with channel owners to ensure these are implemented in all touchpoints for seamless brand experience.
- Create innovative and engaging 360 campaigns in line with seasonal planning, which can be deployed across marketing and VM channels to communicate brand and range concepts.
- Brief and coordinate channels including website, email, digital marketing, PR, store VM to deploy campaigns and maintain a planning calendar of marketing activity.
- Test new channels eg direct mail, partnerships and media opportunities to drive sales.
- Work with channels to increase customer reach and acquisition, work with wider team on a data-led approach to marketing the brands.
- Create ongoing and timely content to increase customer engagement and keep the customer in a conversation with the brands.
- Work on an ongoing program of customer insight derived from customer touchpoints and develop a monthly 'pulse' of actionable data.
- Lead a cross-disciplinary team to achieve the marketing and creative vision for all brands.
- Manage marketing budgets in liaison with Brand Directors.
The successful candidate in London will have:
- A proven track record Marketing within a B2C environment, ideally retail.
- Degree level educated 2:1 and above.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High levels of creativity
- IT Literate, Adobe advantageous.
- Resilience and good work ethic.
Competitive salary circa £50-70k plus an excellent benefits package on offer.
- B2C Marketing Manager experience essential
- ideally within Retail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job