Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Managing the marketing team members, delegating and ensuring all team members are delivering campaigns effectively.
- Managing and maintaining visitor databases.
- Brief external design, media and PR agencies to ensure briefs are clear and agreed upon.
- Implement marketing campaigns to drive visitor attraction across direct mail, email, social media, PR and partnerships.
- Produce post event analysis, undertaking research to improve and build upon previous campaigns.
- Identifying and researching audience identity. tailoring campaigns accordingly.
- Work with senior management to produce the marketing budget.
Requirements of the Marketing Manager
- Experience in a marketing management role in the arts sector is highly desirable for the position.
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns to drive ticket sales is strongly desirable.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to effectively lead and develop a team.