£46,000-50,000 + bonus
We are looking for a Marketing Manager in London to join the market leader within the online & mobile gambling industry.
The newly hired Marketing Manager will be joining the dynamic Global Marketing team. Reporting to the VP Marketing, as Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day implementation of marketing activities in the department.
In this demanding and dynamic role, you will be expected to work with key departments across the business to deliver strategic marketing campaigns, working to strict timelines and adopting an agile work style. This will include delivering multi-platform, international marketing campaigns and sharing best practice with international colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years in a similar role in the betting & gaming sector
- B2B & B2C marketing knowledge
- Brand & product marketing experience
- International marketing experience
- Digital / social experience
- Develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns to support business objectives.
- Build and manage strong relationships with commercial teams and account managers, to service their licensees through a calendar of targeted marketing activity.
- Manage relationships with product heads, ensuring that any new products are promoted in the best possible way to licensees and end-users, sharing best practice across the business.
- Work closely with HR and Training/Consultancy departments to provide marketing support for international HR and recruitment activity, including internal communications and onboarding of new staff.
- Manage relationships with legal and compliance teams
- Manage the regular updates to the website, project managing any issues
- Work closely with designers and copywriters to brief and project manage the creation of print/online marketing materials.
- Project manage marketing campaigns, including the briefing, approval and sign off process and any third-party agencies/suppliers.
- Support VP Marketing with ad-hoc marketing projects as required.
- When appropriate, manage local and international conferences and events including speaker opportunities, sponsorship and branding.
- Take the lead on the management and implementation of digital marketing and social media.
- Play a key role in the analysis of competitive environment and market trends.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job