Working across multiple business units, the Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing complex marketing and communication plans in support of firm's key strategic initiatives and business goals in addition to day-to-day support of brand awareness with the outcome of attracting new customers as well as retaining and growing existing customers.
You duties will include:
- Development and execution of marketing plans reflecting customer needs, value proposition, services, and solution models that drive business growth across all marketing media (including collateral, events, digital etc).
- Apply industry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities knowledge to recommend ways to create thoughtful marketing and segment plans and leverage opportunities among colleagues.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and act as point person across a matrix organization of go-to-market functions for key campaigns
- Contribute to the development and implementation of plans across business segments to acquire new clients and plans that create incentives for existing customers to grow, taking advantage of new trends e.g., regulation and a changing marketplace.
- Experience in a banking/financial services organisation is essential for this role
- Degree or relevant marketing qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Negotiation skills, the ability to listen to, work with and influence people across a complex organisation.
If the above sounds like you then please apply online or call Jon Garrod at BWD.