Mazars has five principal Service Lines (SLs): Audit; Tax; Accounting and Outsourcing; Consulting; and Financial Advisory Services (FAS). The principal route to market for these SLs is via Mazars’ four Strategic Markets (SMs): Large & Listed; Financial Services; Public Services; and Entrepreneurial Businesses & Private Clients.
The role is a marketing manager to provide marketing expertise to the SLs to ensure that:
(i) SL products, ideas, solutions etc. reach our chosen markets in the most productive way,
(ii) the right solutions are being developed to service / support the SM plans, and
(iii) SLs and SMs are aligned and joined up in delivering Mazars’ go to market strategy.
• Working with the Marketing & BD Director, COO and SL leaders to develop SL strategy plans, aligned with SM plans and implementation of the marketing / BD element of those SL plans ideas
• Working on SL initiatives as identified and prioritised by the Marketing & BD Director and COO. Initiatives will cover social & digital aspects of SL marketing as well as collateral and events.
• Providing the necessary SL support for marketing campaigns
• Working with the SM marketing managers to identify client solutions within and across service lines
• Joining up SLs to produce cross SL client solutions
• Co-ordination of SL specific IP, thought leadership etc. to optimise output and reach intended targeted audience; working with Communications & Brand team
• Managing the SL budgets for national events and overseeing these events
• Point of contact for SL leaders on SM or marketing related matters
• SL internal communications; working with Communications team
• Liaising with Group Service Line marketing managers based in Paris on global initiatives
• Experience in a professional services marketing environment is strongly preferred.
• Degree and Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma are strongly preferred
• Excellent project management skills with an ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of social & digital marketing including website content development (including SEO optimisation)
• Confidence and an ability to work with partners and senior staff Flexibility and tenacity
• Ability to be both hands on and advisory as required
Diversity and Inclusion at Mazars
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
We are open to having conversations about flexible working. Our client-facing professionals can often be required to travel regularly or may be based at client sites, but our approach to agile working can help achieve a lifestyle balance without compromising on client service.
We welcome applications from those returning to employment after a break from their careers.
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job