Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Our client is a much-loved company based in Banbury. A genuine Oxfordshire success story, this family run organisation is highly respected and a market leader in the retail industry. As an internationally loved brand who offer classic and timeless ranges they are an employer of choice for many candidates and are now seeking an experienced Marketing Manager. As a newly created position this is an exciting time to join this organisation in a department that is a key focus for the business. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and Creative Director as well as working closely with all internal teams. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of all marketing activity constantly working towards developing brand awareness on both a national and international level. You will need to be not only passionate, and have proven ability of creating and implementing engaging and exciting marketing campaigns across the globe, but also be a leader who can motivate a team to deliver successful results.
With direction from the Managing and Creative directors, you will be responsible for leading the formulation and planning of the company's fully integrated marketing strategy, including all elements of the marketing mix, from conception to delivery through both offline and online channels.
You will take full ownership of:
- Creating and driving the marketing calendar
- Social media channels
- Advertising and affiliate marketing
- ROI reporting
- CRM and Email Marketing
- Formulation of in- store visual merchandising guides and training of staff to achieve brand guidelines
You will also be involved in:
- Developing annual brand objectives and strategy
- Developing brand guidelines
- Seasonal product and collection development
- In-store point of sale displays and visual merchandising development
- Delivering a consistent and on brand message for each new season to trade accounts and in-store to retail customers.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify target markets and develop communication strategies
- Develop and communicate integrated marketing strategy to the relevant departments and third parties, collaborating with those departments to produce marketing collateral.
- Be responsible for the generation of awareness and perception of two brands nationally and internationally.
- Liaise with key stakeholders.
- Conduct market research - including monitoring and analysing market trends and studying competitors' products and services.
- Monitor and analyse marketing activity and reporting progress and ROI.
- Monitor marketing budget.
- Work with the Creative Director and design team to ensure that there is a consistent brand message being sent to all touch points from trade events to the shop floor and across digital platforms.
- Design and production of all marketing collaterals
- Management of external third party agencies
Key Skills & Experience:
- Marketing Degree or equally relevant qualification
- Proven experience of both online and offline marketing channels
- Proven success in the development and implementation of multiple multi-faceted marketing campaigns
- Robust ability to develop and execute marketing plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Ability to find consensus and resolve conflict
- Excellent presentation and copywriting skills
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Creativity, with the ability to consistently align with the brand
- Experience in budget accountability
- Experience designing promotional material, and managing traditional and social media
- Experience working in the fashion industry is desirable
- The ability to work practically as well as theoretically
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Stephanie Barber on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
- social media
- budget management