I have a great opportunity available for our well established and successful client who are based in Epping.
They are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who has a demonstrable background of managing an in-house marketing team, working alongside Buyers and Designers on key projects and has been responsible for a wide range of products.
Our client can offer you a competitive salary, benefits and the opportunity to work for a company that genuinely look after their employees and will make you feel like a valued part of the team.
Key duties of the Marketing Manager;
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders on a daily basis
- Management of the marketing internal team, measuring success
- Responsible for managing consistent brand execution for internal and external customers, ensuring consistency across a variety of media channels from catalogue, deals papers, press and online.
- Producing and writing copy for a huge range of products including brochures, newsletters, case studies and press releases
- Researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Understanding current and potential customers and distributors
- Analyse gaps within current marketing campaigns and utilise any gaps within the market, developing the marketing strategy and plan
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring timely delivery
- Copy writing and drawing up briefs for packaging and products
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience in managing an in-house marketing team
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply.