Our client a leading FMCG business based in Spalding is looking to recruit Marketing Manager on a fulltime permanent basis and will report to the reports to the Head of Category Marketing & Insight.
- Co-ordinate the external Competitor shop agency and external consultant for the insights team. Completing the weekly rota, sample schedule and budget.
- Manage the competitor shop feed of weekly retail prices, promotional and photographic data bases to retain the week on week picture of the retail market.
- Responsible for completing insight reports using the available EPOS, customers and retail panel data sources as required on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide gap analysis for key customers and categories as required.
- Delivering a market leading understanding of the market intelligence, interpretation and inspiring innovation.
- Investigate and analyse both qualitative and quantitative data that is pertinent to the category, tasks and projects.
- Support the Head of Category Marketing & Insights and the Category Commercial Team in delivering key business and customer projects
- Assist and cover for colleagues of the Marketing and Business Development Team where appropriate.
- Ensure the efficient and correct delivery of key market data sources to the business with multi-faceted insight, interpretation and clear recommendations.
- Participate in the preparation of data and presentations to support business reviews and proposals.
- Provide customer facing support with commercial colleagues at client meetings / visits as required.
- Support all colleagues by providing all forms of data in numerical or visual form as deemed appropriate.
- Closely liaise with all external sources involved in the comparative shop and market data sources to ensure the best coverage of the market at all times.
- As required attend customer and supplier meetings (UK and abroad) to provide category marketing support.
- Conduct all business and communication, internally and externally, in line with written company policies and in a way that promotes a positive image of the company at all times.