Our client is looking for a Vendor Marketing Manager to join their growing and dynamic company. The Marketing Manager will be the focal point for all marketing activity for a set portfolio of vendors. Work closely with the sales team to proactively managing the planning and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs.
As the Vendor Marketing Manager you will:
- Build and develop quarterly, measurable marketing plans in line with business objectives.
- Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and return a good level of ROI.
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute the campaigns
- Support the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns through channel partners.
- Support the sales and marketing team on all events such as trade shows, partner events, and networking events.
- Measure and report back to the Head of Marketing on the success of all marketing campaigns.
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claiming of vendor funds in a timely manner.
- Attend sales and marketing meetings in both the UK and Europe to fully understand the UK and Group strategy.
- Develop a broad understanding of the markets in which partners/vendors operate and a close understanding of partners/vendor’s business
Build strong relationships in areas relevant to the role
Attend internal and external training sessions to achieve greater understanding of the solutions.
The ideal Marketing Manager will have:
Experience of planning and delivering creative, demand generation campaigns
Experience in IT related industry, Distribution, Reseller, Vendor or Channel Experience
Confident and engaging personality
Knowledge of Automated Marketing Software such as Marketo or Eloqua would be desirable but not essential.
• Up to 5% matched pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Regular social events
• Free parking
• Health care package and cycle to work scheme
• 24 days holiday increases 1 day per year up to 28 days plus a day off on your birthday
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Marketing Manager