We have an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company within the music industry. For more than 30 years PAXT have worked in emerging markets to provide our brand partners with a distribution solution for the developing world. Our key markets are Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe.
PAXT specialise in professional sound reinforcement; supplying distributors, installers and retailers from small PA systems for bars and clubs to significant venue installations such as stadiums and arenas. Whether it’s the Hard Rock Café Tbilisi to All Saints Cathedral in Kampala, our function is to specify, train and supply world class audio products that meets the customer’s needs.
Alongside sound reinforcement, PAXT also have a leading DJ and Production business to distributors and retailers in the same markets.
Due to exciting growth plans it is essential for us to invest in our own long term future. We are currently looking for Marketing Manager to join our talented and ambitious team in Cambridge.
The Marketing Manager will be the critical link between our key suppliers, the sales team and our customers. You will be responsible for all activities that surround PAXT Marketing activity.
- Coordinate product launches and promotions.
- Maintain excellent vendor relationships.
- Serve as an advocate for the needs and expectations of our suppliers within the organization, and as an advocate of the needs of the organization to our suppliers.
- Conduct the strategic, tactical, and coordination activities necessary to the success of the brands.
- Produce quarterly brand reports
- Local online brand management - Facebook, Instagram, You Tube etc
- Local brand microsite management
- Development of Social media activity
- Monitor competitive landscape and report to team.
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- An interest in music is essential.
- An interest and aptitude for understanding technology.
- Excellent written language skills with relevant qualifications.
- Aptitude with numbers and understanding of pricing structure.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Superior communication skills; able to communicate persuasively and clearly across teams.
- Excels in team environment and in building strong interpersonal relationships.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job