OSL Cutting Technologies is a rapidly growing manufacturing business head quartered in Sheffield. We have 4 strong global brands underneath our parent brand that need to be developed and taken to market. The purpose of the role is;
- To take a driving role in building and promoting our varying brands by building long term marketing strategies and executing them.
- Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns owning their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
- Support in the development of a marketing strategy and take a lead role in its delivery.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels - content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Lead on exhibitions and ensure our execution matches our ambition
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ambitious, smart, able to work in a complex environment with a multitude of personality types.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
- European languages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job