My client is a growing chartered accountancy and business advice practice who are looking for a Marketing Manager to shape how the business communicates as it expands. They need someone to be the brand ambassador, to create and deliver the marketing strategy and drive communications across internal and external channels.
Reporting directly to one of the senior partners, you will manage a team of 2 and have full responsibility for the marketing budget. You will liaise closely with both the partner and the Business Development Manager to ensure that the marketing messages are clear and consistent across the company.
You will need to have a creative mind, bringing your ideas and concepts to fruition, as you will be the expert for all things marketing! You will also need to be highly organised, able to manage multiple projects whilst prioritising work assignments for you and your team.
Educated to degree level, ideally with a CIM qualification and experience within the marketing and PR sector you must be able to:
- communicate at all levels, both written and verbally, using various mediums including online and offline channels
- think outside of the box and challenge the norm
- have a strong sense of commerciality
- demonstrate experience of brand development, including evolution and application of brand identity
- demonstrate a proven track record in leading a marketing function, including strategy and development
- show you are up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- show familiarity with SEO and Analytics, including the ability to set goals, interpret metrics and implement projects that will improve online performance and visibility
This is a full time position, based at my client's offices in Trowbridge. A competitive salary is on offer, 25 days holidays plus all bank holidays, and very generous and flexible benefit schemes. You will need to be flexible and able to travel between the office locations across the South West.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job