My client, a global financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries, is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their collaborative, high energy Marketing team in their City based offices.
This newly created role provides a unique combination of direct access to an extremely fast moving industry coupled with creativity and real autonomy to make change in the way the company connects with its clients. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape campaigns, partner with a range of creative and expert agencies and see the impact of their strategic and implementation skills across businesses and diverse initiatives. You will also be the direct line manager for the marketing analyst and work collaboratively with them to ensure strategies and campaigns are fit-for-purpose and implemented successfully
- Devise creative and additive marketing solutions for client events, in partnership with the Corporate Events team and the business
- Identify business marketing needs and develop creative and relevant marketing strategies to successfully solve challenges for the target clients, within budget and
- Work directly with the global marketing team on the international wholesale campaign contributing to strategy development, thought leadership and relevance for EMEA along with the evolution of the brand strategy and regional applications
- Manage business campaigns and source agencies, vendors, in house design team and other internal resources to deliver high quality outcomes
- Manage content generation end-to-end for campaigns, delivering high impact with the target audience
- Play a lead role in the international advertising campaign across multiple channels contributing to advertising, creative concepts, media buy, site management, CMS, analysis, SEO, etc.
- Develop and leverage analytics platforms and dashboards to optimise campaigns in progress, report to stakeholders and plan for future campaigns
- Strong digital and offline campaign management experience
- Experience of working at Marketing Manager level in a matrixed organisation
- Experience of working within Banking, Financial Services or Professional services
- Previous experience of working within B2B environments
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Have a client-centric focus
- Have a creative mind-set and seek inspiration in different sources to find the right solutions
- Identify business marketing needs and develop creative and relevant marketing strategies to successfully solve challenges
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGroup is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGroup is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.