MARKETING MANAGER - Intermediary
Up to £40k plus full benefits
Our client a successful organisation in central Brighton within Financial services, have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager (Intermediary) to join them.
The Marketing Manager will be in charge of developing, implementing and executing integrated sales and marketing plans within B2B channels, designed to maximise performance against the strategic plan, as well as sales and financial measures.
You will also be responsible for attracting new advisors; and retaining and increasing the value of existing advisors, through co-ordinated marketing campaigns that support the sales team.
- Develop marketing strategies for the P&L’s, in line with company objectives providing marketing consultancy to the business
- Define, develop and implement innovative sales and marketing plans for new and existing products including activity across events, webinars, email, trade press, PR and digital marketing campaigns
- Lead the Campaign Process driving sales and profitability for existing products, as well as launching new products to market
- Analyse existing advisor and prospect databases to identify key opportunities, segment data and provide tailored communications to each audience
- Work with key stakeholders across the business (Sales, Product, Digital, PR, Brand, Data, Customer Services, Compliance and Insight) to ensure the plans are aligned to execute the strategy and maximise sales and financial measures
- Deliver plans that help to build the brand and create differentiation within the market
- Proactively manage relationships with external agencies and internal stakeholders to identify target audiences and key messages for new and existing products
- Analyse and report on campaign activity to ensure that KPIs and objectives are set to optimise campaign performance in support of business profitability targets
- Ensure governance of process and sign off requests
- Manage and monitor the marketing budget
- Manage, support and develop the Marketing Executives to deliver highly effective marketing campaign support and delivery of objectives
- Drive organisational and service culture that is aligned with our brand values and mutual ethos.
- Contribute to setting the strategic direction for the function through realistic yet challenging target setting
- Provide a motivating atmosphere that encourages direct reports, peers and team members to perform successfully
- Work closely with the Executives to ensure they operate as a cohesive team in order to effectively manage the performance of the company, facilitating the swift resolution of any conflict.
Skills & Expereince:
- Extensive B2B marketing experience delivering targets to agreed budgets
- Integrated channel experience across on and offline channels across awareness, acquisition, retention and engagement campaigns
- Extensive marketing experience delivering segmented email programmes with tailored communcations
- Experience in developing marketing plans for new product launches
- Strong appreciation of brands and of creative excellence
- Excellent project manager, ability to juggle multiple jobs and strong attention to detail
- Strong copywriting and proof reading skills
- Knowledge of financial products desirable
- Experienced people manager
- Planning capability over 1-2 years’ horizon for the purposes of launching new products to market or for existing ones which may be more mature in their lifecycle.
- Outstanding communicator with strong verbal, written and influencing skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Highly commercial with the ability to effectively measure ROI of activity
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to piece together information from multiple sources to see the bigger picture
- Drive and proactivity - looking forward and taking early corrective actions, when required
- Ability to think creatively, innovatively and bring new ideas to the table
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.
- Financial Services
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job