Agency side or Client side?
Which do you prefer?
How about both?
Agency side but your client will be the agency!
You’ll be developing, implementing and managing the marketing strategy for this digital marketing agency in Maidstone, working with the product development team to research the viability of a product and then to plan the marketing launch and on-going strategy of new products.
You’ll be working with the PR/Media Manager to ensure the content strategy fits with the marketing strategy, managing campaigns throughout the year and tracking ROI.
You’ll also be
- Briefing and project managing the delivery of marketing collateral
- Working with our sales agency to provide the content they require to deliver new sales opportunities
- Overseeing internal SEO/PPC campaigns to ensure these are inline with the agency strategy
- Planning and managing events
- Sourcing opportunities for us to attend events and exhibitions, in particular sourcing speaking opportunities
- Managing advertising and editorial opportunities
- Pushing the agency forward in the creation of video and how we use this as a marketing tool
- Social Media Marketing - working with the team to ensure this strategy reflects the wider brand strategy
- Driving client feedback throughout the business to help us report on satisfaction and ensuring we continue to evolve our offering to meet the expectations of our clients
- Reporting and analysing performance of campaigns
You’ll have at least 3 years experience working in a marketing role with an avid interest in digital. Software product marketing experience would be desirable.