Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 a year
Better Placed are proudly working with a leading organisation based in Leeds City Centre, who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. This is an opportunity to progress your career by taking the lead on all marketing and communications for the company. This is an ideal role for someone who is ready to take the step up from a Marketing Executive position.
- Implement an effective communications strategy with key audiences and liaise with other teams in the organisation to ensure that messages are current, accurate and consistent with the brand.
- Manage multichannel campaigns utilising online and offline channels.
- Carry out research and analysis on marketing data to shape marketing strategy.
- Allocate marketing budget appropriately to maximise ROI.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience with a track record of successfully managing a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
- The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre, proactive, well organised and be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy workload.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from York, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate & Wakefield.