One of our Large Financial clients is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team
Working across multiple business units, the Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing complex marketing and communication plans in support of firm's key strategic initiatives and business goals in addition to day-to-day support of brand awareness with the outcome of attracting new customers as well as retaining and growing existing customers.
This person will contribute to the development and implementation of marketing plans, offering insights on business strategy to drive revenue growth that is critical to the business.
This position requires a strategic thinker with strong team and analytical skills who sees the big picture but is also willing to execute on new and existing campaigns while managing cross-functional relationships - i.e. taking a creative idea, socializing it, and putting it into practice. Excellent collaboration, strategic planning and execution skills are essential.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Development and execution of marketing plans reflecting customer needs, value proposition, services, and solution models that drive business growth across all marketing media (including collateral, events, digital etc).
- Apply industry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities knowledge to recommend ways to create thoughtful marketing and segment plans and leverage opportunities among colleagues.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and act as point person across a matrixorganization of go-to-market functions for key campaigns
- Contribute to the development and implementation of plans across business segments to acquire new clients and plans that create incentives for existing customers to grow, taking advantage of new trends e.g., regulation and a changing marketplace.
- Suggest opportunities for improvements and proactively identify obstacles and recommend solutions that inspire customer growth, loyalty, retention and referrals.
- Assist with the development of client advisory boards and report findings into segment business plans and voice of the customer initiatives.
- Establish good working relationships with internal teams and business partners.
- Model and champion firm's values: diversity, teamwork, client focus, integrity and excellence.
- Frequent contact with Segment Heads, Sales, RMs, local and global marketing and communications teams.
- Skills that are critical to success are: good interpersonal, stakeholder management, execution, project management and time management,
- Good relationship builder, strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Negotiation skills, the ability to listen to, work with and influence people across a complex organisation.
- Ability to raise and maintain high standards within the marketing team and come up with creative and cost-effective solutions on regular activities.
- Marketing Manager