Report to: Head of Development
Manage: A marketing team of 2
- Day-to-day management of marketing and communications activities
- Plan, Create and manage marketing campaigns across all marketing collateral from digital to traditional - such as B2B brochure production for the number of brands the company represent.
- Develop and execute a social media campaigns on all client social accounts
- To remain at the forefront of current developments and trends with regards to marketing channels, tools and techniques - ensuring that campaigns are consistently fresh, innovative and engaging.
- You will keep the websites up to date with relevant content
- Plan and manage regularly e-marketing, ensuring timely release
- Liaise with the sales team, to support the organisation in maximising sales & business development opportunities
- Attend exhibitions and trade Shows
- You will hold a Degree in a marketing discipline
- You will ideally have a minimum of 5 years experience in marketing
- Experience of both print-led and online-led marketing
- Strong Communication skills - to liaise with colleagues, suppliers
- Strong Organisational Skills - able to work to deadlines and have good attention to detail
- Will be happy to go to trade shows and exhibitions every now and then.
Apply today to be immediately considered.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job