Up to £35,000 DOE
Our client is a reputable and well known employer located in the Bournemouth area who are one of the fastest growing providers within their industry and have an amazing opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager to join them as they continue to grow and work on their marketing and sales campaigns.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with IT, sales & customer services to develop, implement and maintain a successful strategy for our client's online and offline campaigns, IT projects and design management.
- You will be required to work autonomously and be very proactive about your work.
- Initially, you will be utilising your own skills with an outsourced team with the potential to develop your direct reports within the business.
- Liaise with external agencies and affiliates to achieve superior results.
- Direct PR campaigns, social media strategies, competitor analysis, find and manage designers and more.
- Reporting and taking instructions from director level who will show you how to manage the current strategy and you will be expected to develop it your own unique but effective style.
Who you are:
- Highly educated, ideally with a degree in Marketing
- At least 3 years' experience within a busy Marketing role
- The drive and self-determination to make this role a success and have the desire to deploy a team to great effect so that the company can further establish itself as the market leader
- You will need to demonstrate your ability to deliver excellent results within a fast growing company and prove significant growth and internal stability.
- Excellent grammar and spelling, previous experience in writing compelling and engaging social media posts
- Above all else, the passion and hunger to learn and to make the role your own!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job