A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing manager to join our growing marketing team in Berkshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of company marketing communications within a small team to deepen our customer relationships, achieve business targets and improve brand perceptions. You will also be delivering our behavioural change marketing programmes which means educating our fifteen million customers with help and advice to improve customer experience.
My client is growing utilities business based in Berkshire who are looking to grow their Marketing & Communications team in order to support growth, increase brand awareness and develop long term relationships with their customer base.
This Marketing Manager role is for someone who is customer-focused and has strong experience in delivering successful, effective multi-channel campaigns. At the heart of this role is the ability to leverage all channels and resources available to deliver our key messages.
Responsibilities will include:
Support the execution and delivery of our corporate marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- Manage all aspects of our behavioural change programme including briefing and working closely with our creative agency; media agency; internal brand and design team; digital team; suppliers; stakeholders and customers.
- Creation and publication of all online and print marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Creation of all marketing materials to support the wider business to achieve their targets including flood reduction and water efficiency. Ensure strong relationships and deliver an in-house marketing service.
- Work closely with the marketing team and external agencies to ensure all campaigns are aligned and integrated, overlapping messages where appropriate and leveraging other initiatives, projects and channels to maximise impact and provide better results for less money.
- Ensure all marketing decisions are based on insight and aim to deliver a customer and/or business need.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications outcomes to ensure value for money and inform future activity.
- Managing the marketing budget.
- Ensure all marketing delivers on our customer strategy, reflects the brand and makes commercial sense (improve customer satisfaction performance and brand net promoter score).
- Be flexible in sharing duties as part of the wider Marketing team.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
The Ideal Candidate will display:
- You will be a motivated individual who can work unsupervised and, having gained experience within the client or agency side.
Experience in managing below and above the line campaigns is essential.
We are keen to speak to candidates who have a strong analytical and project management skills as well as an ability to influence senior managers and stakeholders.
You will have strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills and an awareness and understanding of company issues.
You will also have the capability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and senior managers.
My client has a great reputation in the market for being a good employer and is offering a competitive package for the right individual. If you would like to find out more about this great Marketing Manager role then please apply now!