Marketing Manager, £28000 - £35000 + 10% bonus Bristol, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a pioneering, innovative and already very successful start up organisation. As they continue to grow from strength to strength they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
Your new role
In your new role as Marketing Manager you will be responsible for running successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution. You will be expected to experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels - content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis. Your remit will also include producing valuable and engaging content for the website and blog. You will be in charge of marketing budget.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need the following:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in marketing or a related field and preferably a CIM.
- Demonstrable experience in B2B marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends or similar)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- A background in the offshore renewable energy, subsea or offshore industries would set you at a high advantage
What you'll get in return
In return you'll get to work within an entrepreneurial team, working on some exciting projects. Your salary will be £30000 - £45000 DoE and you will receive a 10% bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job