Seeking a skilled Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing who has experience in working on B2C exhibitions and/or festivals. A passion for outdoor sport and travel is essential.
A senior marketeer with experience in team management and the ability to move smoothly between tactical, operational and strategic marketing.
Leading a team of two marketers, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for delivering the annual marketing strategy and plans for two major consumer exhibitions in London.
- Understand and set suitable strategies for segmentation and personalisation
- Understand the key drivers for channel performance optimisation
- Set marketing objectives that correlate to overall business objectives
- Understand how to prioritise objectives and goals and manage essential workflow including dependencies
- Determine your addressable audience and creative effective marketing segments
- Create marketing communication plans that align with your marketing objectives and your product marketing goals.
- Determine the optimal marketing channel mix across owned, earned, shared and paid media
Create robust customer journey maps and understand the role of communications to influence the customer/buyer journey
- Manage cross channel integration and optimisation for consumer shows
- Develop marketing propositions for all audiences
- Develop suitable messaging for all channels based on marketing propositions
- Manage the content publishing process so optimally map proposition, message, audience and channel
- Develop test and learn strategies for your content messaging
- Proven ability to create and implement effective campaigns
- Outstanding planning and organising ability
- Some solid management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great relationship builder internally and externally
- A strong creative flair underpinned with hard core technical abilities
- Can be both strategic and tactical in the appropriate circumstances
- Experience in outdoor media marketing would be advantageous
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious events division, with impressive expansion and new launch plans
- Great location - Central London
- Salary on offer is £45,000 - £55,000 plus 10% bonus
- Fantastic employee benefits
- An iconic brand, focused on providing a perspective that allows people to progress in life
- A working culture that rewards performance, values its people and embraces diversity of thought and opinion