Location: Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to undertake marketing activities for thei growing company in a dynamic environment, which includes working with European staff and offices.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the management team, working closely with the Sales Manager to promote the company and its services. As a small company they need someone with an excellent knowledge of the range of marketing channels.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing material, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Understanding the product and customer profile and tailoring the message
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Managing online profile and SEO
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
Requirements of the Marketing Manager:
- Demonstrable previous experience in a similar role, and ideally related qualifications
- Ability to work through marketing channels, and in most areas
- Strong organisational skills
- CIM Qualified would be an advantage
- European language would be a benefit, but not essential.
Benefits of becoming the Marketing Manager:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Wage commensurate with experience
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Marketing Manager role then please apply now!
Our client is a non-smoking company.