Marketing Manager, Brand, Campaigns, Strategy, PR
Your new company
A company that prides themselves on being one of the UK's leading housing developers. Their core values being; caring, quality and integrity.
Your new role
Market the Region's developments effectively and efficiently in line with Company brand and marketing guidelines. Generating and maintaining a targeted volume of quality sales leads through the devised marketing programme/strategy. Evaluate, recommend and implement advertising, sales promotion, prospect management and publicity programs that enhance the Company's sales position for the Region. Identify and recommend how to exploit customer needs via the creation and execution of marketing activities that build development awareness and differentiate the Company from competition.
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop effective implementation of marketing programs from briefs with the Graphic Design Department, Group Marketing campaigns, and any third party contacts or agencies that may be required.
- Evaluate alternative marketing activity to help ensure cost-effective approaches are chosen and efficiently executed to maximise return on investment.
- Systematically gather, analyse and present customer and market research plus sales data, to identify advertising, sales promotion and publicity opportunities and exploitation activities that will enable profitable progression of sales to be achieved.
- To integrate the prospect management system (SERUM) to all marketing activity and drive forward in order to optimise its use with reporting marketing activity, and identify future strategy and programmes.
- Monitor competitor sales and marketing activities via field contacts and recommend appropriate activity to maximise opportunities and minimise threats.
- Ensure sales literature (incl. brochures) is accurate and cost effective, and delivered in a timely fashion that meets customer "technical" information requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy of regional data and presentation on the Company website and other external property portals.
- Co-ordination of all internal and external resources to ensure the effective implementation of agreed plans.
- Plan, recommend and control all expenditure within agreed budget limits and report, at an early date, any possible cost over-runs together with recommendations to how expenditure can be brought back within budget. To maintain a computer based record of committed sales and marketing overhead expenditure by cost code and sub-element description. To assist in the comparison with actual expenditure as reported by the Finance Department on a monthly basis.
- Work with regional PR Company (as appropriate) and Group PR to ensure positive PR, working within Group guidelines.
- Help refinement and implementation of quality control procedures and quality management in the department.
- Ensure the marketing elements of site set ups are completed within the required timeframes.
- Ensure all marketing communications are legally and technically correct, and conform to the Company's policies.
What you'll get in return
You will be involved in a varied marketing role working for a well-established company with great benefits and bonus scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Marketing Manager
- Market research