Are you a Marketing Professional looking to join a rapidly growing business, in an industry due to skyrocket?
Would you like the chance to take on a challenging role in a truly international business?
If so, red Recruitment want to speak to you!
We're working with an exceptional business, based in Swansea, who are looking to add an experience Marketing Programmes Co-ordinator to their high performing team.
You'll be working in the rapidly changing world of Cyber Security and will be reporting directly to the Marketing Director of this £20M T/O business, offering the chance to broaden your remit and have genuine influence in a multinational corporation.
Marketing Programmes Coordinator
Home based / Netherlands/ Swansea Office
- To be responsible for dealing with the whole of marketing for regional programmes such as Cyber Discovery, Cyber Academy or Cyber Exercise.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collaboration with Marketing team of regional/national partners (for example, government);
- Collaboration with both internal and external marketing resources or other teams involved in the overall programme;
- Monitor, oversee and assist any collateral or messaging created by internal/external resources;
- Work together with PR where necessary to back up and create PR and marketing opportunities for the programmes;
- Manage marketing budget spend
- Ensure allocated budget is spent on a monthly basis;
- Maintain financial control of marketing and PR budget and spend and activity of Our Client and potential partners;
- Ensure the marketing plan is maintained, reflects expenditure and is incorporated and aligned to the wider project plan;
- Marketing plans are agreed in advance and delivered on time and on budget;
- Co-ordinate promotion campaigns prior, during and after events with team (social, email, print, etc.);
- Discover and engage with media & new possible partners that help build the opportunity, reach and impact of the programmes;
- To generally engage and assist in the smooth, efficient management and delivery of a programme at every stage by the overall team and involved partners;
- Report back to Marketing Director EMEA and for approval and sign-off on all planned marketing activity in advance of expenditure.
- A pro-active forward thinking team player;
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently;
- Excellent communication skills;
- PC literate with good MS Office skills;
- Ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously;
- Proven track record of organizing and planning successful events
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines, business expectations and marketing objectives successfully;
- Experience with sponsorship and event management;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills;
- Demonstrated event execution experience and leadership;
- Detail Oriented and be able to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders, vendors and customers;
- Travel to events;
- Able to work in high pressure situations and deadline driven;
- Must possess strong communications skills to communicate globally across marketing and other departments.