The purpose of this role is to develop and carry out marketing initiatives, strategies and tactics to build positive brand awareness. Manage the company brand and sub brands to ensure a consistent image for the business across all marketing communications. Along with promote the company’s products and services to the target audience to generate sales leads, generate revenue.
* Continually develop and maintain company brands - Maintain a consistent company image | Brand positioning | Research and analysis
*Manage Public Relations, advertising and sponsorship - Work with external PR agency to target publications| Magazine advertising.
* Manage and Develop Printed Publications - Work with both internal designers and external agencies, manage product guides and promotional literature.
* Plan, organise and oversee the running of exhibitions
* Budget and control spending- Analyse spend Vs Potential Return
* Analyse the market to identify trends
* Direct Photographic Shots
* Plan & Update Website Content - create an annual content plan, write engaging content
* Manage search engine marketing to boost website traffic
* Analyse & Monitor Competitors
* Implement email marketing campaigns - Campaigns to target customer segments | Database management
* Plan and Manage Social Media
* Present new products and marketing initiatives
* Copy writing and Proof Reading
*You will hold a Marketing Degree and ideally hold a professional Qualification in the marketing discipline
* You will have experience at Managerial level - able to lead a team but also work as a team and on your own initiative
* Strong Adobe Skills - In design, Photo shop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro Basic
* Strong experience in Content Management, Google Analytics, Email Marketing Systems
Apply today to be Immeidately Considered!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job