- Exciting technology business
- Global travel
- EMEA and APAC marketing responsibilities
- Targeting the Legal, Healthcare and Financial sectors
- Lead generation and customer acquisition
The Marketing Manager EMEA + APAC will be responsible for creating and implementing the marketing strategy for the EMEA + APAC regions. This role will focus on generating quality leads for the regional sales team. The successful applicant must be a strong and competent copywriter, and have hands on experience of email automation tools, events coordination and marketing. There will be a fantastic team to provide technical digital marketing support from the centrally based team. The successful candidate will most likely have experience of the APAC market working for a technology business that has targeted the professional services, legal or financial sectors. This role forms an integral part of an aspirational business and you will therefore need to be hungry, driven and commercial.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager EMEA + APAC:
- Creating and implementing regional lead generation strategy
- Working with the sales team to deliver qualified leads to support customer acquisition and revenue
- Copywriting for all marketing channels and sales enablement
- Event logistics/Events marketing
- Full mix marketing - email, social, etc.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- APAC or EMEA marketing experience
- Experience in a commercially focused marketing role
- Great copywriting ability
- Email automation experience
- Experience running B2B lead generation campaigns
- A driven and keen attitude
This market-leading technology business based in central London target the financial, legal and healthcare sectors. They are looking for a bright individual to develop and implement creative and commercial full mix campaigns to drive leads and generate sales. There is a great company culture which includes several sports team activities (football and dodgeball), and other social occasions.
The Package for Marketing Manager EMEA + APAC:
- Salary: £38,000-45,000 + including great benefits.
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job