£Negotiable DOE + Excellent Benefits & Bonus Scheme
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Winchester, Basingstoke, Southampton and Petersfield
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the leading suppliers within the cooking industry. If you have a real passion for all things food and are a versatile Marketing Manager who is looking to take on a new challenge in their career look no further! It's a small team with big ideas, and there are great opportunities to grow within the company.
Your own transport is essential due to the rural location.
Your role will involve:
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns
- Managing the overall content writing for the company
- Working closely with the directors to shape the marketing strategy
- Preparing for and attending festivals & shows, speaking with potential customers and demonstrating products
- Collaborating with the creative team to ensure all marketing matches the overall company goals
- Developing the communications and overall marketing strategy
- Monitoring the company's marketing budget
- Overseeing and reporting on effectiveness of company marketing
- Improving lead generation campaigns and analysing the results
- Managing the social media channels for the business
- Liaising and managing with an outside agency on the company's PPC
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Creative flair with experience bringing campaigns to life
- An excellent copy writer
- Social media savvy
- Experience in overseeing and executing marketing campaigns
- Events experience, ideally with a luxury consumer product
- Excellent, varied organisational skills
- Experience gained within a similar position
- A versatile team player
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working versatile individual to join a highly successful company with a fantastic reputation. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media