Location: Moulton Park, Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: Highly Competitive, DOE + Bonus
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours Monday - Friday
Online Direct is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to lead its marketing and public relations activities. If you are looking to accelerate your career within a challenging but rewarding environment, please take a look at our offering.
Online Direct is the UK`s leading energy sales solutions company, providing intermediary, business and technology services to B2B energy brokers. Our staff and innovation has enabled us to successfully establish and grow our business and we continue to expand. Come and join us in our new offices and help shape our business as we enter this exciting phase and celebrate our 20th year.
- Able to drive strategy development, channel development and execution
- Responsible for developing internal messaging to our broker network to inform and educate, to supplier network to build reputation and external to build industry presence
- Will own the Online Direct brand
- Develop and articulate unique selling propositions of Online Direct and other group businesses
- A standalone role responsible for setting up the in-house marketing function, reporting into the COO, working alongside our marketing consultants
- Experienced with print, social, email, conference/events as well as content development
- Be comfortable carrying lead generation targets
- Previous experience in producing Marketing content and translating complex information
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and presentation skills
- Previous experience in the Utilities Industry advantageous
- A marketing degree or CIM qualification with at least three year`s previous experience in a B2B or (B2C) marketing background
- Competitive package with career development and on-going training
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays / Company Pension / Company Car Scheme /Cycle to Work Scheme / Employee Rewards & Incentive Days / Free Parking
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please click on APPLY and forward your CV to us with a relevant cover letter, including your current salary details, explaining why you are a good fit for this role,
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of receipt of application.
Thank you for your interest in Online Direct.
No Agencies please
- Social media