Our Client a highly successful national and international producer of bespoke sound systems, are now seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join their growing team based in Poole.
Exporting to over 30 countries this role would suit a motivated individual looking to push the brand to the next level.
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversee current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products or services
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Produce original copy text and graphics for press releases, marketing and adverting documents.
- Provide in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for that next step, then we want to hear from you!
Salary on offer £35K - £40K DoE
Apply now or contact Ross for more details- Mploy Digital & Marketing