Senior Marketing Manager- Swindon area - EJ933
Our client a leading environmental services company is currently seeking an experienced senior marketing online manager to join this fast paced business. Your key areas of focus are on supporting corporate strategies by generating leads for the Sales Team and growing the brands across the UK, assisting with the achievement of company goals. This role will support the Director of Marketing and PR and other brand leaders including the Product Development Manager, as appropriate and in agreement with the Director of Marketing and PR.
Your responsibilities will include:
Sales Support - Act as the liaison between all brand leaders and the Product Develop Manager
- Ensure that all online tools, collateral and support programs are optimized for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Objective is to grow and optimize Paid search (SEM), Organic Search (SEO) and display network programs.
- Support Website Content and Functionality - Create new and oversee the updating of content across the company's European websites.
- Social Media - Work together with global team to develop, implement and execute a European-specific social media program that aligns with global strategy and supports business objectives.
- Customer Nurture - Implement local direction and recommendations on list development, segments, assets and execution strategy, through quarterly program reviews.
- Customer Survey- Provide support for European region in the development of customer survey and feedback mechanism.
- Local Marketing Programs - The Marketing Support Manager will be accountable for the organizing, executing and evaluating local programs.
- Public Relations
Experience you will ideally come from:
- Experience in a senior marketing role, preferably in a B2B services environment.
looking for someone for lead generation, on line B2B marketing and selling to existing customer base as well as to new.
This is a new service offering so it needs someone who is able to be creative in approach and really drive hard for the first 3 / 6 months to get maximum exposure and penetration.
- Proficient in program or project management with effective time and priority management skills; ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects.
- Experience working in a Business to Business Sales environment
- Experience working in a European or global environment
- Proven initiative and ability to champion a project from conception through to implementation
- Experience in working in a highly confidential environment
- Experience of generating sales leads through multi-channel and integrated activity and campaigns
In return our client offers up to £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits and an opportunity for career development - apply now for an interview!
- Global Strategy
- Marketing Support
- Environmental Services
- Priority Management