Marketing manager wanted. New opportunity not to be missed
One of the UK’s largest independent vape businesses is looking for a Marketing Manager to join this most exciting business and sector. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The role of Marketing Manager is a central role to the company’s strategy to expose further the brand and its multiple routes to market. The role will complement their wider team based on the outskirts of Blackburn, and will report to the Head of Marketing. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
Responsibilities of their Marketing Manager
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the company’s marketing plan, supporting and maximising partnerships and organising trade shows, along with development and delivery of product marketing campaigns, advertising plans and the support to the company’s network of wholesale businesses.
Skills needed to become their Marketing Manager
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work with colleagues and clients
- Awareness of the UK vaping sector, our competitors and products
- The ability to overachieve and be motivated by success
Benefits of working for them
- A rewarding financial package commensurate with this challenging but exciting position
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme, Staff Discount Scheme, Company Pension Scheme and Company Healthcare after a qualifying period
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join them, click ‘Apply’ now to become their Marketing Manager!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job