Marketing Manager Edinburgh 30,000 - 40,000 DOE
Expected Hours: Full time Position, approximately 37.5 hours per week
Does the idea of working in dynamic Property Specialists in Edinburgh heading up a driven marketing team sound perfect to you?
Were looking to have a chat with experienced Marketing Managers to discuss joining a successful Independent Firm in Edinburgh. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for contributing and implementing the marketing strategy across the full group.
Are you who were looking for?
- Marketing Related degree (Hons) or MSc level qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Marketing Manager
- Experienced in working across B2C and B2B markets
- Have worked across a wide range of marketing channels including; digital, website, social media, PR, media advertising, magazines and events
- Ability to be responsible for the performance and development of the team
- Be able to use own initiative and be proactive about strategies
- Ability to develop plans and manage budget
- Previous experience working a CRM system
- Previous experience providing ROI reporting
- Negotiation skills
What does the day to day look like?
- Develop imaginative marketing plans and prepare detailed budgets, liaising with internal stakeholders to review plans quarterly.
- Updating plans according to meet agreed KPIs. Give regular updates to team and group.
- Become an expert user of the internal CRM system and marketing software.
- Develop targeted and creative customer journeys and maximise engagement.
- Lead and manage the internal marketing team and suppliers to effectively implement the agreed marketing plan within budget and timescale.
- Provide quarterly evaluation of strategies and ROI reports.
Previousexperience within a similar role is essential . The successful candidate will be ideally from a professional services background.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.