We are one of the UK’s leading end to end marketing and event agencies. Working in partnership with global and national companies we drive growth and build brands through insight, creative thinking and engaging experiences. We’re a quirky, brilliant & busy agency looking for a talented and likeminded individual to thrive, develop and make a positive impact on our journey. We are looking for someone with broad marketing experience to take charge of our marketing strategy. You will be involved in defining the direction and content of our marketing plan ensuring it aligns with and supports the sales strategy.
Key areas of your focus will include:
New Business Generation through tactical marketing - You will be working closely with the sales team to identify key influencers within our target markets and support the sales effort with agreed targeted marketing initiatives.
Increased product awareness with existing client - Analyse our existing client base to identify gaps where there is the potential to increase product uptake across the whole range of our service offering. Define and deliver a plan to inform and educate clients.
Driving our brand values - Putting our values at the heart of our brand and growing our reputation as a best in class marketing and events agency. Driving customer and team advocacy, ensuring that all marketing communications help to build brand loyalty.
- Understand the company’s goals and objectives so that you will continue to enhance the company’s performance
- Increasing the company profile by planning and executing an agreed multi-channel marketing campaign.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Develop our marketing database through secondary research and target market analysis
- Refine our use of data to maximise marketing returns
- Develop and execute the company’s social media strategy
- Write copy for marketing materials
- Provide valuable creative input into marketing campaigns
- Maintain communication and effectively coordinate with internal staff and the clients to ensure that their needs are met
- Remain at the cutting edge of the market on business trends with a view to developing new services and products
- Plan and deliver marketing/promotional activities including social media, mobile, web, email and print
- Source and attend relevant industry events and conferences
- Identify and prepare entries for relevant industry awards
- Propose new ideas to improve processes and implementation process
Specific Skills & Attributes
Highly organised with a curious mind and very good analytical skills / irst class attention to detail / Quality focused with a superb customer service ethic / Ability to thrive within a lively, brilliant, fast paced team / possess excellent written, proof reading and verbal skills / Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments / Ability to work well under pressure / Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by telephone with high professionalism / A team player and also independent / Exceptional motivational skills to do the job / Ability to make sound decisions / Superb social and digital media skills / Creative acumen
- Clear Communications
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Agency