Taking ownership of this clients largest and most complex developments, from devising marketing plans, briefing agencies and implementing marketing campaigns.
London Based Housing Association
You will be responsible for developing and implementing joint Sales and Marketing Strategy with Sales Managers that align with business objectives.
This will require you to:
- Work closely with Digital Manager to ensure alignment of on and offline communications on your schemes
- Collaboratively work with Sales Managers, Delivery Managers and Digital Manager to plan and implement successful, innovative marketing and PR strategies for your developments
- Work with other stakeholders to develop and implement place making strategies for your schemes.
- Influence Delivery and Development and New Business to ensure all marketing requirements, including hoarding, show home / marketing suites access etc.
- Take full responsibility for reviewing copy, images, maps and specification for developments.
- Ensure budgets are adhered to and inform the Marketing Manager where budgets are likely to over-run or any other matters which could impact delivery
This organisation is looking for an skilled marketing professional with extensive experience in the sector. They will give you senior level access and responsibility over the most complex schemes. You will be working on their flagship schemes, developing strategic marketing strategies and campaigns to deliver sales for our most complex sites.
In order to be successful in this position they are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in a property marketing role with schemes, preferably with a high level of complexity and budgetary management.
- Strong skills in working across a number of marketing tools including print and digital production methods.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight dead lines.
- Track record of optimising marketing value and ensuring significant budgets are managed
£40,000 - £47,000
- Marketing Manager
- marketing strategy