Whitehill Pelham are recruiting for a Marketing Manager for join a growing software firm in Cambridge on a fixed term contract of 12 - 18 months, to focus on Campaigns, VOC and Segmentation & Targeting.
Working very closely with the sales team and customer base your role will include;
- Identify and define key customer profiles and buying behaviour
- Carry out primary research to understand the customer and competitor landscape
- Develop robust and sustainable customer segments
- Creating compelling collateral and campaigns that speak to the unique needs of the audience
- Work with the sales team to provide training and support to ensure consistency across the sales process
The ideal candidate will be of degree calibre with a proven track record in marketing communications and campaigns. You will be able to evidence your experience of marketing segmentation and targeting as well as your influencing and stakeholder management ability to drive behavioural change.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job