Michael Page have partnered with a well known business based just outside of Basingstoke that focus on working within the Customer experience and Marketing Channel. Due to changes in personnel in their business, they are now recruiting for a Marketing Manager
This client works within the Retail and Commercial industries in order to improve and define the customer experience for Nationwide and International brands.
The Marketing Manager role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Implement Marketing Plan and activities in line with Company strategic initiatives
- Identify new routes to market, strategies, and prospective stakeholder partnerships.
- Maximize customer engagement and referral/loyalty programs
- Identify and engage third party suppliers
- Write, design, maintain and update marketing collateral and printed materials
The Marketing Manager role will look for the below duties:
- A proactive and outgoing approach to work
- Experience within the B2B industries (Ideally B2B2C focused)
- A proven track record in Marketing Automation Software is beneficial (Hubspot is currently used)
- Based a commutable distance from Basingstoke.
This role will offer a basic salary of between £25,000 and £30,000, depending on experience.