Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement all marketing activities (both digital and traditional).
• SEO/SEM, Database marketing, Email, Social Media, PPC Advertising and Re-marketing.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI.
• Develop engaging content for online platforms and print marketing collateral including all copywriting and creative graphic design.
• Print sourcing and costing.
• Develop lead funnels and drive traffic to company websites.
• Website management including updates and blog post creation.
• Manage the digital footprint including social media platforms: Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
• Proven experience in a marketing role - planning and writing strategy and reports.
• Demonstrable proof of working with Google Adwords, PPC Campaigns, On-page SEO.
• Proficient using Wordpress.
• Content creation and copywriting skills.
• Creative graphic design skills for the creation of 'stand out’ marketing collateral to support the sales team.
• Fully conversant with the Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as a minimum) as well as Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
• Full knowledge of setting artwork for print.
• Solid knowledge of analytical tools including the Google Dashboard.
• Experience of optimising landing pages.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in marketing and design and the best practices in marketing and measurement.
• A positive approach towards personal development and CPD.
Nice to have:
• Marketing qualification or Degree, CIM, Google Squared or Digital Marketing Academy.
• Skills with CSS.
• Experience of organising and managing events.
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords