Salary circa £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a global company and a leading name in the personal care sector with a range of trusted products which are sold through the independent and multiple pharmacy sectors. A growing organisation they now seek to strengthen their team with the appointment of a Retail Marketing Manager based in Wakefield. Reporting to the European Marketing Director duties will include the following: -
- Define and implement the annual marketing plan for the overall brand portfolio.
- Determine local (coordinated EU level) brand strategies in short and medium term.
- Define consumer facing plan and deliverables
- Manage marketing budge and measure the profitability of marketing activities
- Lead, train, develop, monitor and manage the marketing and the B2C team
- Analyse market evolution and competition positioning
- Create and organise exhibition stands/key messages
- Create and manage customer facing digital engagement, content creation, site traffic and long term loyalty for retailers.
- Create and deploy UK marketing plan
- Content creation/messaging (off / online platforms, campaigns, activations)
- Reports - PPC, SEO, market EU reporting, updates and analysis
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level or equivalent in a Marketing discipline. An awareness and understanding of the technological advances in marketing and the impact of information technology on marketing coupled with end consumer marketing in B2C and FMCG trade.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job