Salary circa £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a global company and a leading name in the personal care sector with a range of trusted products which are sold through the independent and multiple pharmacy sectors. A growing organisation they now seek to strengthen their team with the appointment of a Retail Marketing Manager based in Wakefield. Reporting to the European Marketing Director duties will include the following: -
- Define and implement the annual marketing plan for the overall brand portfolio.
- Determine local (coordinated EU level) brand strategies in short and medium term.
- Define consumer facing plan and deliverables
- Manage marketing budge and measure the profitability of marketing activities
- Lead, train, develop, monitor and manage the marketing and the B2C team
- Analyse market evolution and competition positioning
- Create and organise exhibition stands/key messages
- Create and manage customer facing digital engagement, content creation, site traffic and long term loyalty for retailers.
- Create and deploy UK marketing plan
- Content creation/messaging (off / online platforms, campaigns, activations)
- Reports - PPC, SEO, market EU reporting, updates and analysis
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level or equivalent in a Marketing discipline. An awareness and understanding of the technological advances in marketing and the impact of information technology on marketing coupled with end consumer marketing in B2C and FMCG trade.