This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Deliver a compelling in life marketing plan which creates strong relationships with customers and drives advocacy
- Understand the market dynamics, insight and current customer needs to drive initiatives which will help us deliver our commercial objectives
- Develop and deliver customer and broker experience strategies which work both directly and via intermediaries working across the individual mortgage business lines to develop synergies and maximise impact
- Develop and implement in life plan and content that positions them as knowledgeable and interested in the Mortgage market, championing products with all relevant target audiences
- Own retention marketing communications from brief through to evaluation
- Develop and implement creative, effective and successful on and off-line campaigns that deliver and grow/retain the right type of brokers and customers against defined targets.
- Working in close collaboration with all key stakeholders to provide insight that leads to better ongoing engagement and in life communications.
- Use rich customer insights to help with developing the product positioning, online content and in life communications
- Develop a customer and broker retention dashboard that demonstrates the effectiveness of marketing activities against targets and KPIs
- Develop strong relationships within the relevant communities, look to exploit opportunities to drive forward customer and broker in life communications
- Work closely with the wider business to enhance the in life customer experience of all customers and brokers
- Stay on top of potential threats and opportunities, gather key market, customer and competitor trends, recommend actions where necessary to ensure product/proposition development
- Identify and promote strategic development opportunities that will leverage the Banks position and drive future revenue growth
- Manage stakeholder engagement brilliantly
- Provide industry knowledge and input across the wider business where appropriate
- To ensure when appropriate risks are escalated to management and ultimately we do the right thing by their customers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job