Our client based in Rural Hampshire are a dynamic B2B customer experience marketing agency, who specialise in Contact Centre solutions. By offering marketing services in the often-overlooked media of audio, video and fragancing, they help companies create great first impressions. Their creative multi-sensory approach makes them a successful, lively business whose clients include some of the biggest companies in the UK
Marketing Manager - £30,000 per annum plus £2,000 objective related bonus
The marketing manager role is an important role, reporting directly into the CEO, with a direct report in the form of a Marketing Assistant, and working with external freelancers. The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, happy to work individually with a hands-on and can-do attitude. The role would suit an ambitious individual who wants to take responsibility for implementing the company’s marketing plan, gaining experience across the whole marketing function.
- Implement marketing plans and activities in line with company strategic initiatives.
- Identify new routes to market, strategies and prospective stakeholder partnerships
- Manage and update the company websites
- Optimise web presence and lead generations using Google Analytics, AdWords and Remarketing as well as Linked-In Sales Navigator
- Create and oversee regular content on a range of platforms
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns
Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years relevant experience
- Highly IT and web-literate, including all MS Office packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and resourceful
- Driving Licence and own transport (due to office location)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.